Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Same Old Story

So after my initial two 1st place finishes, I haven't been able to get a single win again. It's amazing how hard it's become for me to get a decent starting hand and catch anything on the flop. I've tried to survive by stealing pots here and there. And then I would always end up going out on the bubble when my pocket pair runs into bigger pockets or when someone catches their straight or flush. I just can't seem to win anymore.

But the good news is that I'm not as frustrated about it as I used to be. Maybe I'm just getting used to the idea that I can't win money in poker no matter what I try because in the end, I'm just plain unlucky.

4 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have an online poker strategy site with some original articles related to poker book that your visitors may find interesting - here's a sample article:

No Limit Texas Holdem Poker Strategy – Say Goodbye to Limit Games and Win more Money
No limit Texas Holdem poker strategy is the key to winning big and you need to employ a very different approach to the strategy used in limit games ...

poker book


Thanks

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger freenanoipod said...

Great blog site. I have a Question
Do you have a rss feed link so i can add your site to my yahoo.

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous texas holdem poker said...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home